The source code for a small piece of software using this library is available for download here. After downloading and saving the achartengine-1.*.0-demo-source.zip to your local machine, you can import the demo as an Eclipse project by following these steps:
- in Eclipse, select File / Import...
- in the Import dialog, select General / Existing Projects into Workspace and hit "Next"
- select the "Select archive file" radio button and hit "Browse..."
- navigate to the achartengine-1.*.0-demo-source.zip file, select it and hit "Open"
- in the Import dialog hit "Finish"
For ADT 20 or newer, the steps above will not work. After downloading and saving the achartengine-1.*.0-demo-source.zip to your local machine, you can import the demo as an Eclipse project by following these steps:
- unpack the downloaded .zip file on your local hard drive and delete the .project and .classpath files from the unpacked directory
- in Eclipse, select File / New / Project... / Android Project from Existing Code and hit "Next"
- select "Browse..." and navigate to the directory you have just unpacked
- in the same dialog hit "Finish"
The above steps have been tested using Eclipse 3.7, but works with older versions too.
A Maven repository has been prepared and updated daily with the latest snapshot of AChartEngine. In order to use AChartEngine in your Maven based project, just add the following to your project pom.xml file:
<repository> <id>achartengine</id> <name>Public AChartEngine repository</name> <url>https://repository-achartengine.forge.cloudbees.com/snapshot/</url> </repository> <dependency> <groupId>org.achartengine</groupId> <artifactId>achartengine</artifactId> <version>1.2.0</version> </dependency>